Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Love my Franklin Family!

I just got back Monday from flying down to Houston over the weekend for a wedding I photographed.  The wedding pictures are in the process of being edited right now, but I couldn't resist to through these pictures up from the time I got to spend with the Franklin's! 

I got to spend Saturday night with Cris and Heather, and then the Lord worked it out so my flight was cancelled and got to spend all of Sunday together as well!  I had so much fun getting to interact with their boy David, (turns 4 soon) and their daughter Danielle, who is 9 months.  Definitely would love to spend more time with them in the future!

Sunday I shot a few pictures as we took a stroll in the park and had a picnic lunch.  Here's some of my favorites!










 














The Franklin's are such an amazing family, I love Cris and Heather's heart for raising up kids that love the Lord!  I was so blessed to spend the entire day with them and get to see the inner workings of raising two kids.  David is almost four and has quite a few different allergies that they've had to deal with since he was born.  Sunday morning David had an allergic reaction to something that we had eaten at breakfast, there were alot of questions in my heart for the Lord.  I'm standing with Cris and Heather in prayer that David would be healed completely from all allergies!

I can't say enough about how I absolutely love this family.  They have been such a blessing to my heart and my ministry.

Love you guys so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment