Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Family DomiNATION [Ann Arbor, MI]

Here's some favorites of my shoot with the Brabbs from few weeks back.  Absolutely loved taking pictures of this family, I had such a good time getting to gleam into a little bit of what life for the Brabbs family looks like.



Phil was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma (a type of blood cancer) right around the time that I met him when I was in highschool.  I've watched and admired the last 3 years as he and his family have navigated through the rough waters of life.  I have so much respect for this man of Faith.  More than Phil's incredible drive to bring awareness about multiple myeloma, I love the way that He is dominating as a husband, father, and head of household.  Follow he and his families journey here.




Holy Cuteness!






Loved this action shot for some reason =]

Beautiful Family!





Daddy Sandwich.











Definitely blog material.


1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I have a quick question about your blog, would you mind emailing me when you get a chance?

    Thanks,

    Cameron

    ReplyDelete