Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Life as of Lately

Wow, it's September 17th. That was fast! It's been so nice to be back in the swing of things on NightWatch here at IHOP. Despite the long hours of the week, I really do enjoy having a schedule. I have another 2 weeks of a nice free schedule, and then I will be starting the "Fire in the Night" track 2 internship. Which will be a fast intense 3 month season of my life. As the first track was really good, I am excited to see what God will be doing in me during this next track. It will be good to be in a cooperate setting once again, running together with people my age for the deeper things of God!

Let me just say I have thoroughly enjoyed the two months time that I have been able to spend living with a buddy of mine. The joy's of having your own space has really captured my heart. Being in an apartment is one thing, but sharing a house is totally different! I've enjoyed so much everything that comes with a house. Chores yes, but even more than that, a nice backyard that is really peaceful. A nice big family room, a very elegant dinning room. My own bathing facilities, a fully equipped kitchen (BYOF - Bring your own Food) of course, but I have actually started venturing out into the art of cooking! Yes, I am going to miss my house life very much as I will be moving back into Hernhut apartments in a couple weeks.

So my getting a drivers license has been a great ordeal in itself. I wish it was like it was in the old days when you'd just get in a car with some old guy, drive around for about an hour, make sure you could parallel park, then give you a license on the spot. Nope, gotta take a written test, get your permit (which I now have), wait a month, then take a road test and hope to goodness you don't get some old wretch that critiques every little thing you do, so you might pass! I'm hoping by Christmas to be able to make a trip home and finish the whole process! Then we ask Jesus for a Nissan Xterra!!!! So, just let me know if any of yuns got a car that you wanna give me, you'd be surprised what I'd settle for =)

iLife 09' has transformed my life for photo and video editing. I love it. If you're a Mac user and don't own it. Get a couple people that also have a Mac and don't have it, and order the family pack and pay $25 each for it. IT'S WORTH IT!!! Now if I can find someone that doesn't have Snow Leopard yet....hmmmmmmm

Grace and Peace,
Strength and Honor.

Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment