Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Track 2

Yeahp, so I start Fire in the Night Track 2 today! Which means a few things. For starters my schedule just got a whole lot busier! Also means I am moving back over to Hernhut Apartments this afternoon. I've definitely enjoyed the last 3 months that I've lived at Kris's house, and I'm really torn about moving out. I realized that for the first time in my life I had my own room! There was one other time that I had my own room, but it was only for like 3 months, and I was only like 12 so that doesn't really count. The last 3 months really have been a treat. Besides having my own space, having the privilege of inviting people over to hang out in a great backyard was really great as well. Cooking my own meals wasn't so bad once I started venturing into the world of cooking. (Props to Kris as he really motivated me to try with all the great meals he cooked for me!) Along with moving to Hernhut that means a new address so, for the next 3 months you can mail me stuff at...

Isaac Smith
3517 Red Bridge Rd.
Kansas City, MO 64137

So ya, ya know. Just send all em' sweet packages my way =) Despite all the restrictions that come with the internship, I am really excited to see what the Lord is going to do in these next 3 months. I have prepared my heart for any change the Lord would prompt me in. I want to be soft clay that can be molded and shaped however the Lord would choose to use me.

For victory is seen in the Beholder, and Beholding is Becoming.

Strength & Honor,
Grace & Peace.

Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment