Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Writing Remedy

My heart is longing for the wholeness of the Beauty I behold.
There is a strange amount of contentedness that I feel in this
deep echoing cry for more.
It is almost as if there is a mutual agreement between the cry
for more and this contentedness.
I will go, I will follow. I know that I will, but there is a
opposite will in the forefront of the battlefield that wishes to stand
directly between me and my desire for Righteousness.
It must be moved, it will be moved!
But not by my strength. There is one who whispers the thunder and
lightening. This one that speaks and calms my heart like stilled waters.
I must speak to Him, Yes, I must partner with Him!
I foresee a great battle within my heart, a stake will be driven,
a decree will go out.
To love Righteousness and hate wickedness.
I must sharpen my sword, raise my shield, take up the breastplate
of Righteousness, put on my helmet of Salvation, with swiftness take steps
of peace, and most surely fasten the belt of truth, as it is truth
that will guide my path.
I wait in the quiet for orders to ring out.
Wisdom must be my guide as I engage. There must be tactfulness
and strategy in my attack!
But I will fight with a different zeal.
May my Faith and Hope shoot straight arrows, and may their tips
pierce deep, despair and uncertainty.
May my Love go forth as a penetrating blow to Hate, Slander, and Lust.
So, I take up my cross and I die to myself. For I live to a
Higher Calling!

No comments:

Post a Comment